Call for Submissions
Important Dates for Proposal / Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Symposium Proposal: 23:59, September 30, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Symposium Proposal Acceptance: 23:59, October 29, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 23:59, March 18, 2022 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 23:59, April 11, 2022 (GMT+8)
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, April 30, 2022 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of MWIA 2022.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts should be submitted electronically through the abstract submission system.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and, if accepted, presented in English.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 18, 2022, 23:59 (GMT +8). Abstracts received after this deadline will not be accepted for inclusion in the Congress. Notice of abstract acceptance is April 11, 2022, 23:59 (GMT +8).
- After the submission deadline, no further changes are permitted to be made to abstracts. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts.
- If the abstract is accepted, you will attend the 32nd International Congress of MWIA. To confirm your attendance, you have to register for the congress by April 30th, 2022. If you have not registered by that date your abstract will be removed from the congress program and abstract supplement.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the abstract.
- The Scientific Committee of the MWIA 2022 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation, and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors' preference of the type of presentation and theme will be taken into account.
Topic Categories for Oral and Poster Presentation
- Internal Medicine: Cardiology
- Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology/Hepatology
- Internal Medicine: Nephrology
- Internal Medicine: Chest
- Internal Medicine: Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine: Hematology/Oncology
- Internal Medicine: Metabolism/ Endocrinology
- Internal Medicine: Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine: General Medicine
- Internal Medicine: Multidisciplinary Medicine
- Surgery: General Surgery
- Surgery: Colorectal Surgery
- Surgery: Pediatric Surgery
- Surgery: Cardiovascular Surgery
- Surgery: Thoracic Surgery
- Surgery: Neurosurgery
- Surgery: Plastic Surgery
- Surgery: Orthopedics Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Imaging
- Emergency Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Others: Medical Genetics
- Others: Epidemiology and Public Health
- Others: Alternative Medicine
- Others: Environmental and Occupational Medicine
- Others: Geriatrics and Gerontology
- Others: Family and Workplace Violence
- Others: Leadership and Mentoring
- Others: Work-Life Balance
- Others: Gender Medicine
- Others: Child Health/Protection/Empowerment of girls
- Others: Medical Education/Training
- Others: Traumatology
- Others: Forensic Medicine
We recommend using Chrome, Safari or Edge for an optimal user experience.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
- All proposals must be submitted in English and, if accepted, presented in English.
- Symposium is planned to be 90 minutes in length with up to 6 presentations, depending on the subject and relevance to the conference themes.
- The organizer of the session proposal is responsible for ensuring that all co-organizers and speakers have agreed to be participating in the session if accepted.
- The organizer confirms that, if the session proposal is accepted, the organizer, co-organizers, and speakers will attend the 32nd International Congress of MWIA. To confirm their attendance, they all have to register for the congress by April 30th, 2022. If they have not registered by that date the session will be removed from the conference program and abstract supplement.
- Proposals should include:
- Session title/theme
- Synopsis (A short description) & covered topics
- Session organizer(s) and chair(s)
- List of speakers
Please complete the Symposium Submission Form and send your proposal to Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the symposium proposal must be received through congress email. Proposals received after September 30, 2021, 23:59 (GMT+8) will not be accepted for inclusion in the congress.
Changes in Speaker
The speaker is responsible for delivering the presentation if the session proposal is accepted. In case the speaker is unable to attend the 32nd International Congress of MWIA, a substitute speaker may take his/her place. The new speaker must be registered for the congress before April 30th, 2022.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors' names, affiliations, authors' order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation of a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- MWIA 2022 has the copyright to use the abstract in congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.