Oral Presentation Guidelines
Allocated Presentation Time
- Scientific Session (Symposium): 90 mins in total
- Oral presentation: 8 mins + 2 mins for Q&A (10 mins in total)
- Oral Poster: 3 mins + 2 mins for Q&A (5 mins in total)
yMWIA: 13 mins + 2 mins for Q&A (15 mins in total)
In-person onsite presenters
The onsite presentation system is compatible with the Microsoft Office system. If you are using MAC Keynote, it is recommended that all presentations be converted into PowerPoint format. For optimal viewing, please prepare slide text in English with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and use at least 24-point font for body text and 36-point font for headings.
All oral session meeting rooms are equipped with the following audiovisual equipment:
- A lectern computer workstation (Windows-based)
- Lectern microphone
- A presentation clicker
All oral sessions will be PRE-RECORDED + Live Q&A
- Create a presentation video of you presenting your slides. This must not be longer than your allocated presentation time.
- Presentation slides (16:9 ratio) and pre-recorded video must be uploaded to the online platform by the due date, Monday 30 May 2022.
You will be invited to attend a technical briefing for live Q&A session at a later stage. This briefing will familiarize you with the Congress online platform and how to use it for attending the Congress and for testing your presentation materials. Please ensure you attend one briefing to make sure the session runs smoothly.
*In the acceptance notification letter, instructions for Pre-Recording and how to join live Q&A Session will be provided to the authors.
Speaker Ready Room
In-person onsite presenters
All speakers must upload their presentation to the conference computer in Speaker Ready Room 4 hours before starting of the designated session. Please do not bring any laptop or other media device directly to the session room.
When checking in, please bring a copy of your presentation on a USB storage device to transfer to a conference computer. When reviewing your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room, make sure all fonts, images, and animations appear as expected and that all audio or video clips are working properly.
- Please join the meeting at least 20 minutes before your session. Also, make sure that you enter the Zoom meeting with your full name, which enables the technical team to allocate you to the right session.
- To avoid audio echo or feedback during your session, please avoid watching the LIVE session on the online platform while you are on the Zoom meeting.
Oral Poster Presentation Guidelines
Oral poster presentation consists of an ePoster Presentation and an Oral Presentation. Each virtual presenter is required to upload a pre-recorded video of the corresponding presentation length. Oral poster presenter is also required to submit a 16:9 presentation slide (in pdf format) to be displayed in digital format at the Congress Venue and the Congress online platform.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Preparation for ePoster
All posters accepted for MWIA 2022 will be displayed in DIGITAL format, portrait-style orientation, on high-resolution monitors at the Congress Venue and the virtual congress online platform.
In the acceptance notification letter, instructions for uploading the ePoster will be provided to the authors. Please note that ePosters must be completed and uploaded to the Congress online platform before June 1st, 2022. All submitted e-Posters will be displayed onsite and online throughout the Congress (June 24th – 26th, 2022).